• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

the fuck!! 😂

I know the new handball rules are confusing but that one takes the piss

He’d be better than Fraser or any of the other kids. Or Fabio. Would have been too expensive for a back up though

FFS, it was the ridiculous reaction I was drawing attention to.

Blues still in the bottom 3 with 4 to go:
Coventry (h)
Rotherham (a)
Huddersfield (a)
Norwich (h)

Still think they’ll stay up as Wednesday and Huddersfield fixtures are probably harder with them only 1 point ahead plus blues have the win guarantee fixture v Rotherham.

Coventry (h)
Rotherham (a)
Huddersfield (a)
Norwich (h)

Still think they’ll stay up as Wednesday and Huddersfield fixtures are probably harder with them only 1 point ahead plus blues have the win guarantee fixture v Rotherham.
I don’t normally wish ill on any team. But……….

Coventry (h)
Rotherham (a)
Huddersfield (a)
Norwich (h)

That Huddersfield away game could be huge if they fuck up against Rotherham

Norwich will be a dead rubber, they'll have qualified for the play-offs so could see them fielding a weakened XI.

Huddersfield game will be massive.

Huddersfield need to be safe before the final day, they've got Ipswich away and it looks like automatic promotion is going to the wire.

Sheffield Wednesday are playing 3 midtable sides and Albion penultimate, see Norwich.

I actually think Blackburn could be at risk. 3 points clear as it stands but they play Leeds and Leicester in two of their final four along with Sheffield Wednesday.

Bloke currently doing work on my drive is a Stoke fan...he is properly bricking it on relegation for them. Next 2 games are HUGE.

1712829366529.png

The roar from the crowd! Both of them properly up for the game

Presume they had thousands of fans banned after the FA Cup game

Back