• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

More awful from Onana, and Dalot... Doing well I've no idea what the hell he was doing.
He’s their Doc; there’s an inexplicable number of United folks online who think he’s their best player this season.

He’s their Doc; there’s an inexplicable number of United folks online who think he’s their best player this season.
Gary Neville was saying it the other weekend.

An actually decent save from Onana!

Hasn’t Onana made more saves than any other keeper in the league?

Yeah. United concede a stupid amount of shots. They are genuinely a bottom half team. It’s incredible where they are in the league. Ten Hag has done a terrible job this season.

They pretty much always face 20+ shots a game, it's insane.

We *only* faced 16 today and we weren't very good.

They nearly matched that just in the first half today!

Since the new year turned Bournemouth’s underlying numbers are really good. Iraola perhaps finding the right buttons to press in England?

That handball call looks pretty harsh to me.

Comical. Deflects and he has no intent to move his arm to the ball.

They nearly matched that just in the first half today!

Since the new year turned Bournemouth’s underlying numbers are really good. Iraola perhaps finding the right buttons to press in England?
Yeah he’s doing a good job I think.

They still play Adam Smith though so stupid shit like that will happen. Can’t stand him

Yeah he’s doing a good job I think.

They still play Adam Smith though so stupid shit like that will happen. Can’t stand him
One of ESPN’s paywall pieces recently was looking at it and concluded something that has given me great anxiety about GO. In short, “Bournemouth under Iraola are starting to look quite decent, whilst Wolves are starting to look like last season’s Bournemouth”.

I think that's fair. Iraola has changed and adapted the side to him. Our success has been reverting to our previously successful system at least to some extents. Not saying that is to blame on O'Neil, and I have been wrong about him as labelled him the 20th worst manager in the Prem at the appointment, but I did say at the time I felt Bournemouth had upgraded, and still feel that.

One of ESPN’s paywall pieces recently was looking at it and concluded something that has given me great anxiety about GO. In short, “Bournemouth under Iraola are starting to look quite decent, whilst Wolves are starting to look like last season’s Bournemouth”.
1713031864417.gif

I think that's fair. Iraola has changed and adapted the side to him. Our success has been reverting to our previously successful system at least to some extents. Not saying that is to blame on O'Neil, and I have been wrong about him as labelled him the 20th worst manager in the Prem at the appointment, but I did say at the time I felt Bournemouth had upgraded, and still feel that.
Yes, but there's not 1 player from Nuno's best team still playing with the exception of Doherty, so it's not like we've reverted back to a formation the players in question were comfortable with.

Back