• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Yeah the one before on Palmer looked more of a foul

Not sure either of those merited a penalty.

But 5-0!

Pathetic infighting over who was going to take it.

Two arguing Chelsea players should be dropped for at least two games. Idiots.

I’d be livid to have that given against us and not overturned. Literally shown clearly on replays that there was no foul. Certainly, categorically, not for the one he blew for. What’s the point of VAR?

I’d be livid to have that given against us and not overturned. Literally shown clearly on replays that there was no foul. Certainly, categorically, not for the one he blew for. What’s the point of VAR?
I know it was already 4-0 but they barely even looked at it either. Surely merits the same scrutiny no matter what the score is, commentary completely glossed over it also.

Looks like the right decision in hindsight, Doucoure definitely stands on the back of Palmers ankle.

But he didn’t give that one, so if that were the foul shouldn’t he have been sent to look at the pointless screen?

But he didn’t give that one, so if that were the foul shouldn’t he have been sent to look at the pointless screen?
He waited to see if there was an advantage before bringing it back.

Great player Palmer, needs to stop letting his Grandma do his hair for him though

Well played Palmer... but still looks like he wishes he was still at City.

There are many peak Dyche moments but trying to swap a striker for a striker at 0-6 on 91 minutes and ending up swapping a RB for a RB is up there.

I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself for saying ‘I’d sooner have Dyche than Lage’ when he was nearing the end, although…

Back