• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

If you take what they said on face value and it was either him or RAN then I'd have gone the route we did. Nuno didn't play him enough to justify signing him, so it's as much about him as Shi
It was really obvious watching the U21 euros that summer what a talent he was though

Trincao did more for us in his loan spell....and he was shit.
Two peas in a pod for me. Technically good but lightweight and their heart didn't seem to be in it. Only young at the time I suppose.

It was really obvious watching the U21 euros that summer what a talent he was though
True, but many a player looks good in age group football and doesn't step up. Not suggesting we shouldn't have signed him, as it's abundantly clear we should have, but there's a fair amount of hindsight there. We've made a lot worse decisions

True, but many a player looks good in age group football and doesn't step up
Yeah but he was the standout player in the tournament pretty much. I’d have signed him for his first half against West Brom alone mind you. That was what convinced me with both him and rayan.

Once again the QFs delivering, far from 'boring'.
I love the knockout stages, particularly the second legs, when there's 'something on the game'. Can't be bothered with the group games really, but that's just me.

Isn't the vitinha thing all a bit moot anyway as I don't think he wanted to come to us?

All over, I was going for Barca but it was always gonna be a struggle after the sending off.

Yeah but he was the standout player in the tournament pretty much. I’d have signed him for his first half against West Brom alone mind you. That was what convinced me with both him and rayan.
Yeah I was all aboard that train too. You could just see it in the space he found and how he received the ball that he was going to end up a snip at £10-15m

Nuno never really gave him a chance, Nuno fuck up that was.

Not the result I wanted at Dortmund but what a great game.

Not the result I wanted at Dortmund but what a great game.
Makes the English 5th place wobbly, although I still think ultimately City and Villa will win their competitions. There's a scenario whereby winning the Conference gets them into the Champions League

PSG in the semi’s. Bit of a joke considering they shouldn’t have got out the groups

Real Madrid take the lead v City. Top quality stuff so far.

It's a great watch. Unrelenting pace. Akanji doing some positive stuff as the extra man in midfield, he's lost it and the move has broken down three times as well. Feel he could have an effect on the result one way or another 🤔

Back