• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Arsenal going to extra time wouldn’t be the worst thing for us, small margins and all that

Ooof, gotta score there Kev.

City well on top.

Have a feeling Real will do another unflushable turd act here

One things for sure, if Arsenal get knocked out tonight, it’s going to be a cricket score v us at the weekend. Two defeats in a row & then they come up against us… not looking forward to that one!

Revved up Molineux on a Saturday night against wounded Arsenal. Don’t think their could be a better time to play them. Guarantees nothing obviously but I’d see this weeks events as more of a positive than a negative

One things for sure, if Arsenal get knocked out tonight, it’s going to be a cricket score v us at the weekend. Two defeats in a row & then they come up against us… not looking forward to that one!

Depends on how much energy they’ve got, their seasons been turned upside down in the space of 4 days

Revved up Molineux on a Saturday night against wounded Arsenal. Don’t think their could be a better time to play them. Guarantees nothing obviously but I’d see this weeks events as more of a positive than a negative
It’s the wounded animal bit that guarantees the cricket score for me!

Quick one is this the same ref that was absolutely appalling in the real v City game 2 years ago,

Id like city to bring Nunes on. The game to go to pens and Nunes 🤡 to be the one that blazes his over the bar and costs them a place in the semis 🤣

Real are going to win this on penalties. They’ve been pathetic but it’ll happen.

Back