• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

They get a lot of goodwill because they were a non-league club a decade ago, Rob Edwards is a good guy (amplified with us due to his Wolves connections), the quirky ground stuff and they're reasonable enough to watch a lot of the time with a squad punching well above their weight. But equally they've won 2 out of 16 since Boxing Day. It's just nowhere near good enough to stay up.

Forest would be in shit in any other season but are being saved by the bottom 3 even with 4 points back they’re below a PPG.

That’s Saints done in the automatic chase, Huddersfield are just an abomination desperate for points and lose 0-4 at home to a side with nothing to play for.

Handball by Grealish, by today's standards that is a penalty.

Chelsea should have won that comfortably but no Chelsea player apart from Palmer has any composure or self belief in front of goal.

Chelsea should have won that comfortably but no Chelsea player apart from Palmer has any composure or self belief in front of goal.
Jackson looked like Tomasz Frankowski one-on-one with the keeper on about three times during this game.

Who do people want to win El-deductico today?
After Luton’s result yesterday I don’t think either will go down but if I had a preference I’d sooner Forest win and leave Everton in the mire.

Who do people want to win El-deductico today?
After Luton’s result yesterday I don’t think either will go down but if I had a preference I’d sooner Forest win and leave Everton in the mire.
Not sure it's going to make much difference, it feels very much that the current bottom 3 are doomed.

As mentioned above I don't think it makes much difference, however if one were to go down I'd prefer Forest mainly because with a pre season I think Nuno would make them a better side next year than Everton will under Dyche.

Have mixed feelings. After MGW's antics, it would be quite delicious for him to go down. However, it is Nuno and he doesn't deserve that on his record. As regards Everton, I have some good friends who are blues and I'd feel for them if it happened. However, if ever there was a team that deserved to go down this season, it would be them. I can see this game ending up as a draw.

I'd rather Everton go down, for the following entirely reasonable reasons

They took the piss financially in a more egregious way

Sean Dyche

The whole "grand old team/the people's club" bollocks sickens me

Nuno

Draw preferably, but I fancy Everton to win at home.

Back