• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Keep Right On...

To League One

IMG-0477.jpg

A Solihull win tomorrow means Blues will be closer to them and Walsall in the pyramid than Wolves and Villa.

The Forest 3rd was the 100th Sheff United and have conceded in the league this season.

I think I have reached a stage were Sheff Utd slide into the no.1 spot as the worst Prem league team of all time, above Swindon with Derby 3. I know many put Derby first for the total lack of points, but personally feel like the other two were so much more abject. Even with Swindon breaking 30 points they were truly awful.

I think I have reached a stage were Sheff Utd slide into the no.1 spot as the worst Prem league team of all time, above Swindon with Derby 3. I know many put Derby first for the total lack of points, but personally feel like the other two were so much more abject. Even with Swindon breaking 30 points they were truly awful.

Yep, i hope we don't see them back again, i genuinely dislike them.

Christ.

The kits in the Sheff U v Forest game are clashy, clash, clash!!

1000048746.jpg

Last edited:
Agree 100% !

IMHO Wily Boly has been Wolves best centre back since Frank Munro.
Lescott for me, although he didn't play in the PL for us so difficult to give a like for like comparison. He did however have a higher PL career.

Lescott for me, although he didn't play in the PL for us so difficult to give a like for like comparison. He did however have a higher PL career.
Yes he did but not with Wolves which is quite unfortunate.

We will never know but if Wolves had both Lescott and Murray playing for them in 03/04 it might have turned out differently.

I've wondered before what heights Boly could have reached if Porto had put more faith in him. He barely played for them after moving from Braga.

There's an AU out there where Porto don't dick him around and he ends up sold to Chelsea for £80m.

Back