• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Edersen joining in the kicking shit when subbed off

Son will be getting some shit on twitter later if the score stays the same

Not sure I’ve seen anything as small time as celebrating your own team losing.

Yeah, agree with that, some Spurs fans doing the Poznań FFS

Is it an American thing to want your rivals to do well except when they play your side?

Might just be a me thing, come to think of it...

It’s a difficult one, I want Wolves to win every game but if was us losing to stop the shit winning the League, well….

It’s also resulted in a bunch of hilarious 1982 fuckers posting ‘good ebening’.

Is it an American thing to want your rivals to do well except when they play your side?

Might just be a me thing, come to think of it...
I guess the big difference is that your rivals aren't typically a mile or two down the road. Don't have any time for that kind of thing personally though. Couldn't care less about any other team.

It’s a difficult one, I want Wolves to win every game but if was us losing to stop the shit winning the League, well….
And if it stopped any chance of you getting into the Champions League? It's pathetic and small time.

People will pretend we've had a title race, but in reality it's like thinking the shark is going to survive at the end of the Jaws movies, he's in it until the last few minutes but the end is inevitable

They were never gonna qualify for the Champions League and the fans new it.

Remind me Sunday night, you know me Tony I mostly talk bollocks. ;)

And if it stopped any chance of you getting into the Champions League? It's pathetic and small time.

People will pretend we've had a title race, but in reality it's like thinking the shark is going to survive at the end of the Jaws movies, he's in it until the last few minutes but the end is inevitable
We have had a title race. City have had to go on one of their 'win every game runs' - 1 slip up and the race was over. Just because City will likely win again, doesn't mean there wasn't a race

We have had a title race. City have had to go on one of their 'win every game runs' - 1 slip up and the race was over. Just because City will likely win again, doesn't mean there wasn't a race
Yep, people said that last season too. You are deluding yourselves. Factually the league has never been less competitive, no side has previously won 4 in a row or 6 out of 7.

Back