• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 22/05/2022 4pm - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Boly, what was that defending

Floodgates time incoming

Why aren't we bringing Podence on?!
Or Chiquinho. But no, Hwang on and we concede straight away. Toti playing Mane on when Coady had pushed up.

Reactions: jlo
The commentator is happy anyway so that’s nice.

How many goals have we conceded this season because Coady steps up?
Was that Coady’s fault? I thought Boly stepped up and leaves the huge gap for Mane to run into.

Can’t say I’m surprised that for another consecutive game teams are having huge joy on the Coady-Boly side

Looks like all 3 CBs were at fault on that one actually, perfect diagonal line...

Was that Coady’s fault? I thought Boly stepped up and leaves the huge gap for Mane to run into.

Can’t say I’m surprised that for another consecutive game teams are having huge joy on the Coady-Boly side
Coady had Mane right in his field of vision and for some reason decided to step. I can understand it given his blistering pace but he couldn't quite make it back this time.

Neves and Neto are the only good things about this team. One can’t stay fit and the other one is probably leaving. Great.

Boly has to step up there really though. Thiago dropped into that dangerous space. It was great work.

We had been exploiting LFC almost only weakness well, which is the space left by the WBs being so pushed on. Worried that with Hwang on he doesn't push that.

Can't beat a bit of neutral punditry. Fuck me, Carragher is unbearable.

Hwang put clear and loses track of the ball. My God he's awful.

The plan in terms of counter attacking is quite good. Balls behind their full backs. Been fairly effective.

Unfortunately we are badly organised defensively. So many gaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back