• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 22/05/2022 4pm - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rewatched it and if the Spurs one against Arsenal was a penalty that definitely was.

plenty replays of these Liverpool claims

RAN's passing has been absolutely shocking. Ball given away seven times so far. Three already this half.

Hwang. Jesus H Christ.

I have never, EVER seen a professional footballer who is unable to control a football. His terrible touch basically set that chance up.

Surely there’s something in the small print which means we can get out of that deal? Not even League 2 standard.

Hwang living down to his reputation with that ffs

I do hope we finally land a decent striker in this summer. Fourth time is the charm, right?

Not really bothered this morning, but the pub is full of plastics who've seen Liverpool live less times than I have this season and acting like Ultras...come on!!!!

Christ Ruddy is shit. He's like a statue every time the ball goes into the box.

We've heard nothing on Joao's contract have we, could today be his last game for us also...? Enjoy the next 30 mins if so

Hwang adds to his highlights package from todays game by slipping over and knocking the ball out for a Liverpool goal kick.

I don’t want to ever see him in a Wolves shirt again.

Chiquinho for Hwang and we can get another. Lage obviously won't though

Keep the ball a bit, their fans hate it and it increases the pressure on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back