• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Clever one outside Anfield.

The problem with Kenny he should never have gone back

Reporter: Who do you want now?

Rafa

"If Chelsea don't win the CL their season will be 'worse' than ours."

So 8th and a Carling cup over 6th and the FA Cup, right.

Jose Mourinho has responded to being linked with the Liverpool job "I'm not that special."

The press obsession with the 'Suarez affair' says more about the press than it ever does about Dalglish and his handling of it.

Can't believe you managed to wangle the Suarez thing in to this story. Yeah I can. :)

the words "you fucking cock" spring to mind

What King Kenny has done is effectively like an old friend walking into your living room, taking a dump on the carpet, getting mad when people ask him why and then walking out to leave somebody else to clean it up.
:icon_lol:

I think there is a danger here that FSG want a commercially friendly manager. A sky favourite, someone who will have a laugh with ferguson following a defeat to the mancs, and someone who will basically be a yes man, not just to them, but to sky etc too.

Everything I believe in, everything this once storied club stood for, the thing about LFC that set it apart and made it special has gone. The very reason I support Liverpool gone. over the years it has gone. now were the same as any other club

idiots, utter, idiots :ursofunny:

Everything I believe in, everything this once storied club stood for, the thing about LFC that set it apart and made it special has gone. The very reason I support Liverpool gone. over the years it has gone. now were the same as any other club

Yes when you started supporting them no doubt they were the best team in Europe.
Now you are just shit

Villas Boas been approached apparently. There's really not many options out there. Pardew, Rodgers or Martinez maybe in England. Klopp been mentioned but not sure why he would leave. The longer they carry on like this the less attractive they become. Those league championships fade further and further into the distance. They're a once big club in long term decline slowly moprhing into Aston Villa.

"Liverpools new owners have announced that they are looking to take the club in a new direction, that they believe will be fresh and exciting for their particular brand of unique fan the club attracts,

they have decided to withdraw from the league and have ceased being a football team altogether; instead Anfield will now be spending its Saturdays as a venue for historical re-enactments. "Every fan we have spoken to since we took over has mentioned the past as the most important thing to them, so this seemed the best course of action to ensure our fans never need live beyond 1989 ever again..."

The FSG come from a city where they have watched the Patriorts tactically astute coach spend little, but wisely, and reap great success while all the while conducting himself in a professional manner despite one of two miss haps. At the other end of that scale is Dalglish!

Villas Boas been approached apparently. There's really not many options out there. Pardew, Rodgers or Martinez maybe in England. Klopp been mentioned but not sure why he would leave. The longer they carry on like this the less attractive they become. Those league championships fade further and further into the distance. They're a once big club in long term decline slowly moprhing into Aston Villa.

DId you get my reply to your email mate?

Liverpool are not the great club they were. They used to promote from within the boot room. It is difficult to think of a top manager who would want the job.

I wonder if David Moyes has been considered.

Back