• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) Sat 4th Dec Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rip your arm off for a draw, but remember Man City away 2 seasons ago ? We were gonna get murdered but Adama woke up. Is Podence in the squad ?

I would rip your arm off for a draw, but remember Man City away 2 seasons ago ? We were gonna get murdered but Adama woke up. Is Podence in the squad ?
Touch and go apparently
Definitely no marcal Jonny neto and mosquera

I always moan to my LFC supporting friends about the imbalance of teams like them constantly being one of the televised games and the disparity that causes with attracting neutral, more modern fans who like football but not necessarily as a live in person event, or geographical pride thing.

So naturally the one time I'd have liked them to be one of the live games it isn't!

Again real life experiences put things into perspective and the plight of young Arthur makes todays game that little less important….
I understand that there is to be a commemoration at the game today on six minutes as well as at Blues and tomorrow at Villa.
For one minute today let’s have a football love in for Arthur😢

A record 10th straight defeat against an opponent if we lose this one and it’s Jotas 25th birthday. We must be due a home win against them but maybe not today. If both teams play their best Liverpool win. If we are on song and Liverpool have an off day well we could get something. It’s about time someone got sent off against us . 2 1 to us with a penalty and one of theirs sent off please Santa !

Last edited:
A record 10th straight defeat against an opponent if we lose this one and it’s Jotas 25th birthday. We must be due a home win against them but maybe not today. If both teams play their best Liverpool win. If we are on song and Liverpool have an off day well we could get something. It’s about time someone got sent off against us . 2 1 to us with a penalty and one of theirs sent off please Santa !

I love how you include the Asia Cup in our 'unbeaten run' against Man City last year and ignore the two FA Cup victories against Liverpool in this. Talk about selecting facts to fit your narrative :ROFLMAO:

From what we understand he tested positive on Thursday or Friday (as he was in training videos). So he’s out this weekend regardless.

He's available if he tests negative today as per Spiers. Can't see him being anything other than on the bench without training though

Last edited:
I love how you include the Asia Cup in our 'unbeaten run' against Man City last year and ignore the two FA Cup victories against Liverpool in this. Talk about selecting facts to fit your narrative :ROFLMAO:
Never even thought of that . Quoted BBC. We are due to beat them or get something . Don’t pick a fight . I am not biting . Let’s hope we turn up and they don’t
FFDACB7E-FD36-46B6-8D08-CD46F6BDA76D.png

Last edited:
He's available if he tests negative today as per Spiers. Can't see him being anything other than on the bench without training though
You are indeed correct. What are the rules these days then? 7 days and negative test?

Shouldn't be surprised Moutinho is out today, 3 games in a week is a lot to expect of a 35 year old. And Donk, who I'm not a great fan of at all, did have one of his best games for ages the other night. Nothing outstanding but he played well enough.

Podence on the bench, nice to see..but this will of course be a tough game

Think it's a team most apart from the most vociferous Traore hater would have gone for.

This is when Traore has his best games. As soon as he beats that initial press he is gone. But there is rarely/anything at the end of it. A foul and yellow is normally our best outcome.

He’s always been afraid to go at Van Dijk though when 1v1.

This is when Traore has his best games. As soon as he beats that initial press he is gone. But there is rarely/anything at the end of it. A foul and yellow is normally our best outcome.

He’s always been afraid to go at Van Dijk though when 1v1.
Let’s hope he has a worldy today and breaks his ducks for assists and goals.

I've no issue with Adama playing in this game, he will get chances to run at them, hopefully it means TAA or the other fullback has to be a bit more circumspect with their attacking play, the main problem will be getting Traore any meaningful possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back