• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) Sat 4th Dec Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've definitely done well enough in containing them, they really haven't made Sa work at all, unless I missed something in the first 10 minutes. We need to be better at retaining possession as we are losing it far too easily when we do get it out of our final 3rd. But let's be honest, we've looked about as threatening as a 90 year old granny at the Gala bingo. I know it's Liverpool, but when we do get an opportunity to attack we have to be better.

And whoever commented on Traore's movement was spot on. One occasion when we did get the ball out well, Semedo had it and the run into space was on to the right and Traore just jogged towards the nearest Liverpool defender. Awful stuff. He just hasn't got a brain, has he?

Swap Traore to the other side, Matip and TAA are mince at defending compared to van Dijk and Robertson, attack the weak point.

Swap Traore to the other side, Matip and TAA are mince at defending compared to van Dijk and Robertson, attack the weak point.
Yeah give this a go I think. Only concern is Adama leaving RAN 2v1 which against Trent we can't afford (as seen by the Jota chance)

coulnt he shoot first time there Hwang?

TAA is playing superbly going forward. If he puts Traore wide left he needs to hold a position far more forward.

Ah that was a gift really poor

Wow how did that stay out!

Need to try and lay a glove on them going the other way. I appreciate it’s difficult as they’re so good, but we can’t just defend the edge of the area for 90 minutes.

It’s going to be one of those where we concede late on I think

They are so good at counter-pressing that it really can be difficult to even maintain some possession. Takes some really good combinations to allow us to, where we look really good when we manage to

Why does Traore consistently bottle tackles?

When he is ten times the size of his opponent?

Ok, we’re not so bad that we can’t string 4-5 passes together. We’re not doing enough at the moment and it’s only a matter of time. Get that extra man on in midfield, Bruno. Take Hwang off, leave Adama up top for the break.

At least it’s not a mauling unless they go goal crazy for 30 minutes.

Bloody hell.

Both ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back