• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2022/2023

He should at least get plenty of chances to score for a team as dominant as PSV in that league.

I'd have preferred a slightly more competitive league for him though personally.

He should at least get plenty of chances to score for a team as dominant as PSV in that league.

I'd have preferred a slightly more competitive league for him though personally.
Eredivisie is probably still a step up from the Jupiler (Pro League? I forget the name of the Belgian top flight).

Made enough money to set him up for life as a teenager and hasn't given a toss since

Eredivisie is probably still a step up from the Jupiler (Pro League? I forget the name of the Belgian top flight).
Massive step up on the whole. Fantastic title race too with 5 points separating Feyenoord at the top and Ajax in 5th. Be interesting to see how Fabio does in a more dominant side.

Fábio officially announced at PSV. Hoever back at Wolves.

There's the CB/RB cover we needed to sign...

Even managed to get PSV to pay for Hoever's wages for the rest of the season.
They are paying not to have him!!
Just seen that he's apparently staying in Eindhoven to train as well? So neither of us want him.

Hobbs says we want to find him a loan

Back