• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (A) 23/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict thread is up. Closing this in a few minutes.

Why are you doing this and who are you doing it for?
Because there are a lot of guys on here who don't have sky and cant get a stream, Its THE MATCH DAY THREAD and I can do this faster than I can type it.
But more to the point it's a lot closer to a little bit of live commentary otherwise this thread is shite if you're trying to find out what fuck is actually going on.

This is so rude.

There are probably quite a few people who appreciate WH posting these updates. If you don't like it, just scroll past. Absolutely no need to react like that whatsoever.
It's not, copying and pasting whatever website he's doing it from 5 minutes after the event offers nothing. It didn't when he just quoted Andy Thompson 10 years ago and argued his opinions as fact and it doesn't now. The thread has evolved, it's to talk about the game, nobody is on it who isn't watching it or at least following on social media ot Sky.Happy for all those in appreciation to prove me wrong

It's not, copying and pasting whatever website he's doing it from 5 minutes after the event offers nothing. It didn't when he just quoted Andy Thompson 10 years ago and argued his opinions as fact and it doesn't now. The thread has evolved, it's to talk about the game, nobody is on it who isn't watching it or at least following on social media ot Sky.Happy for all those in appreciation to prove me wrong

Then ignore it. Easily done.

I checked in and out of the thread when I could. I haven't been watching the game, I've been out and about. Some context of what is actually happening in the game rather than just "That's fucking shit", "Fuck VAR" or "What is the ref thinking?" at least gave me some clue as to what was going on in the game. Whether it was 5 minutes late made no difference to me, I wasn't watching, I was dropping in to the thread as a way of finding out what was happening.

So I appreciate WH's posts and Langers is owed a fiver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back