• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (A) 23/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANCE! The ball comes out to Woodrow on the edge of the box after yet another Luton cross is cleared.

For some reason he goes for an audacious chip with options to his left. It ends up just dropping on to the roof of the net.

Not a million miles away but a wasted chance for Luton for sure.

Lu'on frowing evryfing at Wolves who are lookin' comfo'able defending their goal.
They should bin Sherwood, he can't even talk properly. The cunt.
True but better than Clinton Morrison innit bruv

CHANCE! The ball comes out to Woodrow on the edge of the box after yet another Luton cross is cleared.

For some reason he goes for an audacious chip with options to his left. It ends up just dropping on to the roof of the net.

Not a million miles away but a wasted chance for Luton for sure.
If I want to hear Sky Sports studio commentary I’ll put it on!

We’re offering absolutely nothing offensively here.

Appreciate we are down to 10 men, but they’re the worst team in the division by some distance and we aren’t interested in trying to win the game.

I want O’Neil gone tonight.

Giles does his best to nip ahead of Doherty to meet an inswinging cross from the right, but the Wolves defender stands firm to keep him away from the ball.

Luton very one dimensional as they search for a goal. All they seem able to do is put crosses into the box. Wolves look pretty comfortable.

Giles does his best to nip ahead of Doherty to meet an inswinging cross from the right, but the Wolves defender stands firm to keep him away from the ball.

Luton very one dimensional as they search for a goal. All they seem able to do is put crosses into the box. Wolves look pretty comfortable.
Why are you doing this and who are you doing it for?

We’re offering absolutely nothing offensively here.

Appreciate we are down to 10 men, but they’re the worst team in the division by some distance and we aren’t interesting in trying to win the game.

I want O’Neil gone tonight.
He won’t be gone tonight, however although Luton haven’t troubles us overly since we’ve been down to 10 (Sa not had much to do) shows we should’ve still looked to impose ourselves. Really poor

No remote attempt to hold possession of the ball to equalize

Absolutely abysmal performance and tactics. Weird changes again. Leaving Sasa on the bench again. And that’s before you take in to account VAR screwing us over AGAIN.

It’s really, really hard to enjoy our match days at the moment. Nothing is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back