• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (A) 23/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luton are very... handsy. Like me at 5 a side when I'm chasing a 20 year old round

Self destruct button pressed here... let's hope we can get to H/T at 0-0

“Lockyer’s using his experience”

It’s a fucking Bush League move, Dave, don’t fucking dress it up.

I respect it but if you are going to get sent off at least volley his head off his shoulders. Getting sent off for a little tap isn't worth it

Abysmal. But don’t say anything cos GoN is a tactical genius by dropping Hwang 20 yards deeper don’t you know 😴
Well no one said it was tactical genius. It just wasn’t a dreadful change like you were alluding too.

Going into battle armed with hindsight, how brave
I was going to call you out with the assist but only bantz. He's looked a bright spark now he's bladdy gone for several games.

Yay, more shitty refs in the rotation

Think we can all agree that once again our fantastic, vibrant young manager has been let down by his players. Gotta feel for him.

Gomes didn’t even touch him, Lino didn’t give a foul straight away. Fucking officials are clowns

I was going to call you out with the assist but only bantz. He's looked a bright spark now he's bladdy gone for several games.
I’m just in a foul mood. Funny, that.

In a weird spot with sport in general right now (I think I’m becoming Mark) and this bullshit ain’t helping.

Reactions: b3h
Well no one said it was tactical genius. It just wasn’t a dreadful change like you were alluding too.
You are allowed to dislike O’Neil, but atleast be fair if he does something that works. Starts to appear you have an agenda otherwise 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back