• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (A) 23/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only guess for Neto on right is that’s their “slow” side. But it just completely ignores Neto is poor there

GoN.

“I know what I’ll do. Neto looked superb on the left last week and ripped through Liverpool, so I’ll put him back on the right”.

Fucking useless.
And Hwang scored off the right too. Stick him on the left....

We’ve been completely sussed by Rob fucking Edwards.

Have that with your fucking profit, you cunts.

I'm quite sure Luton will let us have a kick of the ball once they've blown themselves out. This is very similar to us v Liverpool last week.

This is fucking dreadful. Semedo, Neto, Bellegarde, Cunha.... All non existent.

Can only hope we're switching performances round from last week against Liverpool.

Being incredibly open defensively while also not being able to maintain possession or score anything

Recipe for success

I’m not sure I’ve seen Neto touch the ball yet. They’ve murdering us between fullback and CB

They obviously see us as there for the taking...

Just need to hold on till HT and then...hopefully not be worse in the second half as usual

We've not got much quality as it is but when the players can't even be bothered to put in the bare minimum effort you've got not chance.

This is Lage levels of tactical nous.

O’Neil is showing the whole PL the importance of elite leadership.

And his lack of it.

All the problems coming down our right side again, which is where Liverpool exploited us last week.

62% possession in their favour and 6 shots to 0 in their favour in the opening 20 minutes.

Absolutely abysmal stuff by us.

As predicted they’ve dragged us down to their level. Semedo and Hwang putting in genuine pub level performances so far.

Not a great opening 20 mins but they still have nothing to show for it, so not all over yet. Need to get a grip on the game soon though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back