• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (H) 27/4 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t think he’s been that bad, not recently, and he’s certainly better than Doc in every facet of the game. It’s really clear. The strops come when he doesn’t come on but Doc is trundling on for his header and diagonal jog contribution - he doesn’t hide it and I for one can’t blame him.
Spot on. It obvious to everyone in the ground that doc is overweight and over the hill.

Let’s hope it’s not how they’ve laid it out with Doc at centre half next to Kilman & Toti at left back in a back 4…

Well that's great, what I was using to watch the game just switched to Spanish football. Awesome.

I approve of the formation. Doc will give far more support to Semedo defensively than Sarabia ever does.

Doc definitely isn't at CB, that graphic guy must've been trolling.

I wish Hwang would cut out the part of his game where he jumps, screams & rolls about whenever a player touches him.

I can't work out what formation we're in :ROFLMAO:

Another poor start...we've gone forward a few times and had no bodies near their box. Defensively, we look a mess being caught out with long balls.

Another poor start...we've gone forward a few times and had no bodies near their box. Defensively, we look a mess being caught out with long balls.
4ish-5ish-1, a lot of dropping back...I actually think Semedo is RCB, though Toti comes in centrally a lot when RAN drops back.

4 shots on target to zero in their favour so far. Absolute shite from us again in the opening 15.

What a ball that was to get hwang througg

Hwang’s got to do better there.

Four times our final ball has been to no one. Other than that it's been fairly even.

Probably could have taken a touch and steadied himself a bit more there.

God damn it, Gary, I’m trying to be optimistic about you. Fucking meet me half way.

Too much trying to hang onto the ball in defensive areas instead of booting it... there are times you have to.... instead we gift opportunities to the opposition.

Too much trying to hang onto the ball in defensive areas instead of booting it... there are times you have to.... instead we gift opportunities to the opposition.
We play too many straight passes, easy to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back