• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (H) 27/4 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly stupid to give a corner away from that... yet again too fucking casual.

Jeez, you lot just can’t be pleased with Hee-Chan!

Piss poor first half. Hesitant to go forward and gash at the back... 1-0 up but Luton are dire and we are still giving them a sniff.

Been excellent since the goal, just taken all the air out of the remaining time. Fair play.

We actually aren’t leaving a void in central midfield, either, which is a lovely change, I would say.

My stream has been remixed by Paul Hardcastle, its epilepsy inducing

We are currently winning and no controversial decisions so far. I'll take that all day long.

It wasn't flashy but we're in the lead. Back line seems to be in constant flux but it's working at least.

Eventually got to see most of that. Unfortunately. 1-0 up but it was dull, and we weren't very good. Hwang scored, but he's been unbelievably frustrating to watch. He rarely wins a challenge for the ball. If he put as much effort into going for the ball as he does into waving his arms about and throwing himself to the ground he'd be outstanding. Doherty has been low key useless. Not done anything really wrong, he's just done nothing.

Hugo Bueno should always warm up to a backdrop of mournful music.

Caught bits and pieces. Hwang, like others have said, needs to stop falling all over the place.

But if Hwangs only contribution is to score goals then that's not a bad thing and regarding Doc, at least were not tying up a decent player at throw ins :)

Thank God Hwang scored because he was putting in a proper 0/10 before that. Yes he runs in behind but his touch is terrible & his falling over & flapping arms are infuriating.

Would be lovely to bag the three points today as it could well be the last points we get on the board for the remainder of the season. Let’s see what the second half brings!

Made it look so easy, let’s go toti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back