• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (H) 27/4 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMLCLeFW0AA2nlI
Could be Doc at RCB or a back four with RAN further forwards.

I think actually it might be Doc right wing back, Nelson right centre back and RAN on the left
Nah, I think we've listed it that way for a reason.

We have issues with four at the back (for a variety of reasons) but it's better than putting one of our best players miles out of position and pretending it's still 2018 with Doherty.

Hugo Bueno must be doing something seriously shit during training. Other than that, a decent looking lineup.
This. Not saying he is amazing and doesn't make mistakes but he must be thinking of getting a move sorted at this rate

Chirewa unlucky not to start for Hwang who couldn't trap a bag of cement the other night and disallowed goal aside was hopeless. Still I suppose seniority counts in his favour.

Looks about the best we can currently put out (GON obviously really hates Hugo).
If we aren't competitive against Luton with that team we have a problem. Wonder if I should change my prediction from 4-0 to 4-3

I can only see we play Doc as RWB, not even the most stupid idiotic manager is picking him as an LB.

Their left side is usually their strength going forward, so if it's Doughty against Doc for any length of time today then we're in trouble (assuming Doughty actually finds a final ball for once).

Real shame Hugo isn’t getting a start at left back now we’ve got nothing left to play for. We all know what Doc is.
Yes, but he's not played well when selected and he does seem to throw quite a few strops from what people are saying.

Chirewa unlucky not to start for Hwang who couldn't trap a bag of cement the other night and disallowed goal aside was hopeless. Still I suppose seniority counts in his favour.
And he is coming back from injury and is not yet fully match fit.

Yes, but he's not played well when selected and he does seem to throw quite a few strops from what people are saying.
I just don’t think he’s been that bad, not recently, and he’s certainly better than Doc in every facet of the game. It’s really clear. The strops come when he doesn’t come on but Doc is trundling on for his header and diagonal jog contribution - he doesn’t hide it and I for one can’t blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back