• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (A) 22/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sa is just awful 2 absolute howlers in a week. It’s been a nothing performance by us really and the score is a fair reflection.

being thankful for small mercies - i have to say i’m very impressed with Lemina. he’ll be a huge asset for the rest of this season.

At least he's got it out of the way in a game we'd already lost by then. Not lost us any points.
I like your pint half full attitude. I can’t help but think it’s become a weekly event which doesn’t inspire optimism.

Could do nothing about the first goal, but the circumstances of the second (irrespective of how soft the challenge was) and third were terrible.

We look a bit of a rabble again now.

there’s a debate about the first, but we’ve absolutely gifted them the other 2 x goals, which has killed this as a contest.

That’s what he means.

Today yes. First goal is well worked. But we've given a soft pen and stupid keeper error to City.

Can't do that and all our own fault.

Yeah, the first goal is well worked. 2 & 3 were given to them.

I was interpreting it a fair bit extensively to mean the season. My bad!

This will be their stock 5 nil home win, which usually happens after they have had a few poor games or lost.

This 'playing out from the back' is fraught with danger, not just with Wolves either.
Sooner or later a side will emerge with a tactic of the keeper kicking it long onto the head of a big centre forward, knocking it down to smaller sidekicks.
😆 What goes around comes around.

3rd goal is agidt, but the 2nd is just unlucky. Neves knew nothing about it.

On the balance the scoreline is fair we’ve been pretty grim, organised first half with zero attacking intent. Second half just made some awful decisions.

3rd goal is agidt, but the 2nd is just unlucky. Neves knew nothing about it.
I agree on the challenge, but he gave the ball away in a terrible position a moment beforehand.

Right foot is just fractionally offside there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back