• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (A) 22/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Podence's first touch is an attempted flick which he misses.

Bigger games for us than this to come.

…and the PL can have their big 6 love in, sadly it’ll bite British football on the arse as people continue to be disillusioned by the corrupt incompetence of referees

Decent break and good effort.

Get Dawson in this defence ASAP. We are absolutely appalling defensively.
I'm not sure how confident I'll be about Dawson with the ball at his feet either.

Pod-Cunha-Sarabia has to be the front three going forwards. Raul supporting them.

I like that Sarabia is constantly coming into the centre of the box for balls coming in. Something we haven't had many wide players do very often for us.

Julen just needs to play the best team, moving forward. We’d lost the game before a ball had been kicked today by leaving all our most talented attacking players out of the starting 11.

Nunes is deceptively quick isn't he.

(Slim pickings)

Reactions: b3h
in all honesty, it’s been a pretty depressing afternoon, but i’m pretty happy with the new signings - it’ll be nice to see us play against some normal teams.

Result aside, we have shown good things here moving forward. If it wasn't two appalling decisions in the back, the result would be fairly okay.

I'm hopeful at what we can achieve in the rest of the league.

On a side note all the TV companies match selections this weekend so far.

0-0
0-0
0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back