• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (A) 22/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilman gets the ball cleanly and he's booked. Pretty much typifies how this game is going to go

So our tactics are to try and hold out in attack v defence scenario for an hour, until we bring better attacking players on.

That’s a hard challenge from Kilman there.

Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see contact with Gundogan’s jaw.

Loves a yellow then

Coote is 100% sending one of our players off here.

Great to see our complaints worked.

3rd yellow card for Julen.

Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see contact with Gundogan’s jaw.
More point of the elbow into the chest from what I saw.

Coote showing why he's an absolute abomination of a referee so far (although he gets the Kilman one right as a foul).

Jesus Christ, what can you even say about Coote after that.

It's incidental though isn't it. He's played the ball and won it, they've collided after the challenge. It's not a foul for me.
Nah I get it. But he’s gone in to leave one on him. You can’t do it.

Then de Bruyne gets away with not even a talking too after a blatant trip to stop a potential counter.

Now we feel like we can’t make a tackle without getting booked or conceding a foul. 10 minutes in.

Fucking outstanding refereeing

Coote is another one of those competition winner refs he’s atrocious. Remember he’s the absolute clown that we had at Villa in 2016. Missed probably 4 game changing incidents that day.

Nah I get it. But he’s gone in to leave one on him. You can’t do it.

I dunno. I just think it's momentum. People always say 'hes not that type of player' in kilmans case it's true and I wish he wasn't so passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back