• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 21/9 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Gundogan please lads?

There's got to be serious questions about whether the game can go ahead. If there's spread within the Man City squad I don't want us anywhere near them.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

For the first time in weeks I think Jinks has posted a joke and its been missed...

I only recongnise a Jinky joke when it is pointed out as such by the man himself.

There's got to be serious questions about whether the game can go ahead. If there's spread within the Man City squad I don't want us anywhere near them.

Exactly what I thought.

The Guardian have said that the rest of the squad hasn't been effected by Gundagan's diagnosis, which suggest that there hasn't been any spread.

There have been diagnoses in the Prem before, but it doesn't necessarily mean that its going to spread throughout the squad- the football guidelines have been really good in making sure that they don't.

The Guardian have said that the rest of the squad hasn't been effected by Gundagan's diagnosis, which suggest that there hasn't been any spread.

There have been diagnoses in the Prem before, but it doesn't necessarily mean that its going to spread throughout the squad- the football guidelines have been really good in making sure that they don't.
Has there ever been a positive diagnosis in a squad on the morning before a game?

Is it true Garcia has refuse to play for them?

I made just short of £200 on this fixture last year, with bets on Wolves to win 3-1 and 3-2. I've done the same this year and, given the number of goals in Prem games so far, I think that's a reasonable punt. Wolves 3-2 is currently 84/1 on Betfair, while Wolves 3-1 is 94/1. For any supreme optimists, Wolves to win and score four is 109/1

Will Mendy start LB for them? Just putting a bet builder together. Thinking Marcal to get booked, both teams to score & then whoever is up against Adama to get booked - which I assume will be Mendy (I know Adama will play RWB but he's bound to get one on one with their LB at some point!)

More likely Walker RB, Cancelo LB by how they were setting up late on last season (which I know was only a few weeks ago, but still, it's last season).

Depends who's actually fit though, they have loads of confirmed and unconfirmed issues.

Mendy looked gone last season. Honestly though City would try to move him on

both teams to score, Marcal to be booked, Raul to score = 16/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back