• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that the players are working their socks off which is a major positive after I thought we still looked super timid against Ipswich.
I do wonder how many of them have a bit of "shop window" about them, we've seen good performances from them against United, Liverpool and today, where as...well you know the rest.

Or of course it favours us being the underdogs.

Some nice little spells of possession, but it's going to be really hard to sustain this obviously.
Honestly I’m just tripping hard on Hwang suddenly looking very much the part of the Prem footballer 😂

No harm meant, I probably used too strong of language.

Mario wtf you have to know you’re never getting away with that.

Lemina you dingus what did you think was gonna happen

Edit for the nonwatchers - committed a foul then kicked the ball away, obviously yellowed. Absolutely no point, was on the halfway line, no rush

It's been an unbelievable turn around from Hwang, that performance on the last day at Anfield when Fabio was laughing at him seems like eons ago compared to this intelligent footballer we are seeing today.

Daft from Lemina, but it wasn't foul. No way Nunes gets that if he is still in a Wolves shirt.

It’s moments like that (40’). I appreciate Cunha getting his boots dirty but that is really not a position I think he should be popping up in.

I know that’s easier said than done against City, dunno know why I had a weird manic spell over if.

Lemina you dingus what did you think was gonna happen

Edit for the nonwatchers - fouled then kicked the ball away, obviously yellowed. Absolutely no point, was on the halfway line, no rush
You watching on Peacock? My feed keeps jumping backwards every five minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back