• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'd have put the extra man in midfield rather than at the back. I hope it's not a flat 5
RAN playing would suggest it's not but then we are dealing with GO's tactical take on things.

But that said, City can make us play with a flat 9 at the back if they are on it..

Don't know about anybody else but I wouldn't know if city's team leaks because the first time I know it is when I check the lineups an hour before the match or they're read out on Sky

Taking them all to the match

Blame me for the lineup then

Pep starting Nunes feels a bit like he's trolling us...

They've a load of injuries (plus Rodri suspended) so don't really have another option in midfield as Pep doesn't trust Phillips.

4 ordering points at the back of the North Bank, 2 out of order and collection only. Club is a joke from top to bottom

Helps us, if anything, because the crowd should be all over him and it might make for a decent atmosphere.

In reality, it'll just be depressing when he scores, or gets two assists for Haaland or something

Putting this on TV but not sure how much I’ll pay attention… which is not a place I love to be.

Come on, lads.

Hardly a suspension if he can sit in the stands and presumably communicating with the bench with that air pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back