• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take if we win:

Deflecting the negativity around the club onto Nunes was actually a managerial masterstroke.

Guys all of my streams are coming from a canoe in international waters, and we are sponsored by Jim’s Rhino Dong pills, everything is on the up and up

Perhaps he's on a pirate ship

Well Neto got the ball out on the right, fired one of his afterburners, cruised past Ake, glanced up then whipped in a fast low cross which Ake cutting the corner, charging back to defend with the rest of them, saw the ball coming in and determined to make contact, diverted the ball past his keeper. Nicely done, Neto wants to be claiming that but it's gonna be an own goal....
Dias

We’d be mid table if it was based on first 45 mins 😉

2 quick goals this second half to settle our nerves will do.... Nunes gone off.... :)

Can people stop mentioning the word "stream". The PL/FBI will be shutting us down apparently.

You could literally see foden pump his legs on that foul

It’s not worth the risk, remember a lot of folks paid real money to keep the forum alive. It would be shame to put that in jeopardy over something like a stream.

Can you accept you were wrong to mention it in that way? I wrote the post about discussing streams when I was mod and you are just ignoring that for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back