• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (A) 13/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly a train strike has put the kibosh on prematch drinks. Another game we’ll have to drive to.

No fresh injury concerns and Lop intends to "give more players minutes" in the final 3 games

Raul and Moutinho for the last 5 minutes when we are beating Everton will be great cheers Loppers.
Yep. It's all well and good putting ticket prices up under the guise that every penny counts, but given each league position is worth £2.5m then allowing sentiment to potentially cost points and places would be shitty

i'd love to see Nathan Fraser get a few minutes before the end of the season
No chance I would think , has never made a squad under JL .

Maybe start Collins is what he is referring to , or RAN , Moutinho , Adama , Sarabia ??

I don't want any participation badges given out unless it's with a lens on next season. No issue with Moutinho, Raul, Jonny, Adama getting a token 5 minutes or so against Everton if it doesn't jeopardise the match situation but that's it. The only player who's not first choice currently who I'd like to start one of these games, probably Arsenal as I think it'll be a dead rubber, is B Traore.

man utd supporting mates are not optimistic, despite me telling them to review our away form.

Normally end of season games with nothing riding on them annoy me because it means we've had a season that's petered out into oblivion, zombie fixtures where there's no jeopardy on the result at all. This time around, I welcome it. We seriously didn't want our relegation fight going to the wire, thanks to Lopetegui it hasn't.

There's no need to change anything from the Villa game. Everyone played well to a point, it's our best set up at the moment, when we fiddle about with it for away games it invariably fails (our record is still poor even under a proper manager) so just keep it the same and approach it with the same attitude. It's our best hope of getting anything. Plus I suspect we could get them rattled with them absolutely needing to win and having a huge wobble while chasing top four.

2022/23: L 0-1 (H)
2021/22: L 0-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2020/21: L 1-2 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2019/20: D 1-1 (H), D 0-0 (A), D 0-0 (H, FAC), L 0-1 (A, FAC)
2018/19: W 2-1 (H), D 1-1 (A), W 2-1 (H, FAC)
2011/12: L 0-5 (H), L 1-4 (A)
2010/11: W 2-1 (H), L 1-2 (A), L 2-3 (A, LC)
2009/10: L 0-1 (H), L 0-3 (A), L 0-1 (A, LC)
2005/6: L 0-3 (H, FAC)
2003/4: W 1-0 (H), L 0-1 (A)

First one of these quizzes where I've got 100%

#plastic #fairweatherfan

Another doubt tomorrow.

Ruben appears to have aged 50 years.

F975DA5C-FB14-4CA6-A7AD-2BFCD821F6D3.jpeg

What the FUCK has he got on his feet??!!
2nd thing, why on earth is he wearing socks WITH sandals??

because he’s got cold feet?

Few rumours doing the rounds that Bentley is getting a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back