• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 4/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that penalty gets given in the other penalty area. You can argue whether it is or isn't all day long, but we all know one team gets it and the other doesn't.

Game over! Enjoy the rest of your evenings folks.

Shock, we can't keep the ball playing out from the back and concede a goal. Thank god I was sitting down when that happened else I'd have fainted

I don't think he could do anything about it, but I wish Semedo didn't look so hopeless in those situations.

We can’t play out from the back so why do it against the best side in the world at a high press brain dead logic

I don't think he could do anything about it, but I wish Semedo didn't look so hopeless in those situations.

The non-challenge looked awful at first view but the reverse angle showed it so far over his head you can see why he didn't even bother to jump, Haaland just had way too much space to attack that ball so he was never going to be able to compete.

Only way you stop that once lost possession is have Dawson doing his man marking job and when Haaland leaps like that even then nearly impossible to stop.

We can’t play out from the back so why do it against the best side in the world at a high press brain dead logic

I reckon we're the worst in the league at it. We give the ball away so often from our own goal kicks it's insane. And we're showing not even a hint of a sign of a whiff of getting any better at it.

A yellow card for Lemina because he accidentally stood on Foden’s toe!

I mean, we’re going to lose comfortably - you don’t *have* to book our players for nothing or give the opposition soft penalties this week. Have a week off!

Shock, we can't keep the ball playing out from the back and concede a goal. Thank god I was sitting down when that happened else I'd have fainted
Haven't been able to do it all season when pressed high, doesn't matter who the personnel are. If it's to continue next season then Sa needs to go and 2 new centre backs.

Only way you stop that once lost possession is have Dawson doing his man marking job and when Haaland leaps like that even then nearly impossible to stop.
Was good movement from Haaland, took himself out wide enough that no centre half would really want to follow so understandable that Kilman didn't and passed him on to Semedo but he's just got so much space out there to attack it at will. Just got to cross your fingers and hope he fucks it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back