• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 4/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A yellow card for Lemina because he accidentally stood on Foden’s toe!

I mean, we’re going to lose comfortably - you don’t *have* to book our players for nothing or give the opposition soft penalties this week. Have a week off!
What has Pawson actually seen to give that? Or is he just going off player reaction and subconscious bias?

Haven't been able to do it all season when pressed high, doesn't matter who the personnel are. If it's to continue next season then Sa needs to go and 2 new centre backs.

The midfield don't help a great deal either, at least the defence keep trying to show for one another but their only ever options are side to side being slowly pressed back to their own goal. If no-one shows in midfield for them to actually get out then it just becomes riskier and riskier playing in an ever decreasing space unless someone gives up and tonks it upfield.

I reckon we're the worst in the league at it. We give the ball away so often from our own goal kicks it's insane. And we're showing not even a hint of a sign of a whiff of getting any better at it.
We are as the stat they showed proved. We've done it another three or four times since they showed it too.

What has Pawson actually seen to give that? Or is he just going off player reaction and subconscious bias?
Yeah, he booked him because Foden was slapping the ground & rolling about.

Stuart Atwell assist incoming.

This one looks more of a pen than the first I think

Why is this reviewed and not the other one?
Because VAR is completely flawed with the way they run it.

And they're more than happy to give decisions when the ref hasn't than they are to overturn him when he's clearly wrong.

Stupid and clumsy. Never getting anywhere near the ball. Another terrible fucking goal to concede though leading up to it

Semedo doing his regular clumsy tackle from behind trick. Never seen a defender do it so often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back