• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester United (A) 03/01/2022 5.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll have a shocker next time out now, always seems to be the way when he's played to a standard that looks to have cementes his place.
I guess what I mean that if/when he does have that 2/10 day, we ride it out and keep him in the XI anyway.

Max Kilman for Ballon d’Or honestly

Starting to think we need to reinforce the top half come January.

I guess what I mean that if/when he does have that 2/10 day, we ride it out and keep him in the XI anyway.
It's difficult to justify keeping any of the wingers in the side after their inevitable bad games because even at their best they offer precious little end product. This season there's been pretty much zero for any of them to fall back on if they don't at least look like they're doing alright.

Earlier change than usual.

Traore’s biceps look bigger than usual

Trincao did ok. Some good bits of play and momement, but he never looks that threatening.

It's difficult to justify keeping any of the wingers in the side after their inevitable bad games because even at their best they offer precious little end product. This season there's been pretty much zero for any of them to fall back on if they don't at least look like they're doing alright.
Podence has been pressuring and disorganizing their backline in a way no one else we have can do, bar maybe Adama. That’s worth persevering with, I think.

I mean, between Adama and Portuguese Dan, I know who I’m betting on to score again before I die.

This is the time Dean has been waiting for. Man Utd show a glimmer of life and he'll be all over decisions in their favour from now on.

They've woken up. Lucky not to be losing now.

Matic like a hot knife through butter, the embarrassment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back