• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matt Doherty

How much for The Gloves?

• Total voters
If Carlsberg did kit launches... it wouldn't be that!

It is what it is then. I don’t particularly agree with it, but if he is back I hope we see his best bits and not the bad stuff.

It is what it is then. I don’t particularly agree with it, but if he is back I hope we see his best bits and not the bad stuff.
Think we'll see a bit of both, plus a lot of non descript stuff. Hopefully we won't see much of him at all.

Is he?

He is at the moment because he's one of three players that we're seemingly close to signing, and he's by a distance the most familiar to everyone, and by a distance the most contentious in terms of actual merit.

I predict he will do well next year.
If he does, I will quote this post.
If he doesn’t then this post is forgotten!

Personally, I’d take Matt Doherty back at Wolves all day long.

He was a great asset to the club, brought some goals, some skill – I think he’s an unbelievable player.

I love Bully to bits but rarely read his opinion pieces on the club as he is the ultimate happy clapper!
He really is, God love him.

However his last line suggests he thinks we'll stay up, so his expectations are probably more realistic than most - in terms of us being in a relegation battle rather than going for top 10.

Back