• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Middlesbrough v Wolves build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
Will KJ make many changes for Tuesday's league cup tie at Middlesbrough? We need a confidence boosting win, and maybe a game away from the pressure of the league will be an ideal opportunity.

Full strength (ish) team for me. We still havent got the mix right, we need to take this opportunity to gel.

Martinez

Iorfa EEL Hause Deslandes

Henry Price Saville Byrne

Wallace

Alfie

The way things are in CM at the moment, Saville must really start this game and then he can be assessed properly, as for his partner I don't know, not sure if Price will be fit, probably worth giving Kmac a go, if he's not up to it after that then we need to look at a loan replacement

Making the long journey for this one (all 23.3 miles) and don't know what to expect. Talking to Boro supporting friends they are expecting a lot of changes by Karanka so a stong Wolves team could have a chance of progressing

Full strength (ish) team for me. We still havent got the mix right, we need to take this opportunity to gel.

Martinez

Iorfa EEL Hause Deslandes

Henry Price Saville Byrne

Wallace

Alfie

On the surface that looks an excellent choice - however I believe Byrne is cuptied so put Graham in Byrnes position

Making the long journey for this one (all 23.3 miles) and don't know what to expect. Talking to Boro supporting friends they are expecting a lot of changes by Karanka so a stong Wolves team could have a chance of progressing

Standard Wolves really, getting a short distance cup tie when I'm the other side of the world!!!

Ikeme

Doherty
Iorfa
EEL
Deslandes

Wallace
Price
McDonald
Ojo

Bright
ALF

So Martinez, Golbourne and Hause have doubts. Fans seems to think they're making an excuse to go out of the cup because as we all know the club always makes excuses before fielding a weakened team. Of course Edwards out too with a more serious injury, hope it recovers soon and that whoever replaces him is able to keep his place if only to stop Edwards taking up half of Twitter and forums ;-)

Presume Iorfa will move into the middle and Doherty at rb. Deslandes in at left back.

Jordan Graham, Conor Hunte & Sylvain Deslandes not involved in the U21s tonight. Could be in the squad for Boro.

History is against us, form is against us, the weather is against us. We will either get dicked by 3 or 4 or sneak an unbelievable win. Either is possible. You know it to it dont you

Ikeme

Doherty - Iorfa - EEL - Rowe

Henry - McDonald - Price - Wallace

ALF - Bright

Subs:

McCarey
Deslandes
?? Young right-footed CB as cover ?? Don't know any names.
Saville
Graham
Ojo
Afobe

Graham on the left, Wallace starting on the right & no Henry. Deslandes to start, not Rowe.
Other than that, Bears team, though if Martinez is fit, stick with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back