• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Miserable Old Git Awaits Fourth Round Draw

Don't need Man Utd to get hammered tonight otherwise they might decide to forget the League Cup and prioritise the FA Cup. Already losing 1-0

Oh no, let's be terrified because an awful team are losing and we have to play them!

Oh no, let's be terrified because an awful team are losing and we have to play them!

They are not an awful team. They are playing badly, like arsenal did for 45 minutes. This same bunch also won at City a few weeks back, like us. They were equally poor against us first time. And we didn't put them away. Forgive me if I am concerned that lightning won't strike twice next week and the same shambles that turned up for this 45 minutes will not turn up next week .

I honestly don't care about the FA Cup this season so it's lost on me regardless, but United genuinely are rubbish, or at least this version of them are. Jones, Williams, Fred, Pereira and Lingard all started here. They wouldn't get in our Championship team. I'll leave out Greenwood as he's a young kid but still, nowhere near.

United are shit. I'm not worried about them at all. Just a question of whether we go strong enough to beat them at their gaff.

We last won 1 0 at old Trafford in 1980. That's our last win there. I am no where near as confident. The best thing that can happen is another united goal tonight to keep the tie alive. The good thing is that's 39 years 11 months so the 13 x3 is back which is what did for spurs at Wembley.

We last won 1 0 at old Trafford in 1980. That's our last win there. I am no where near as confident. The best thing that can happen is another united goal tonight to keep the tie alive. The good thing is that's 39 years 11 months so the 13 x3 is back which is what did for spurs at Wembley.

Changing your barmy rules again Cyber. How is it that you discount wins in other divisions or competitions to prove your crackpot 3 x 13 theories when it suits?

Changing your barmy rules again Cyber. How is it that you discount wins in other divisions or competitions to prove your crackpot 3 x 13 theories when it suits?
We last won at old trafford in any division in any competition on 9th Feb 1980. Since then we have played 10 times at old Trafford winning 0 drawing 2 and losing 8.

*blows loud raspberry*

Spurs had played 38 premier league games against newly promoted sides. We were game 39

*blows another raspberry*

Was it in the FA Cup? When we beat City you claimed that the 3x13 counted because it related to top flight victories only and that other wins against City in other competitions didn't count.

For most of that Fergie was in charge or we weren’t even playing them. Now they have an incompetent and their team is rather weaker.

Raspberry back

We last won at old trafford in any division in any competition on 9th Feb 1980. Since then we have played 10 times at old Trafford winning 0 drawing 2 and losing 8.

*blows loud raspberry*

Spurs had played 38 premier league games against newly promoted sides. We were game 39

*blows another raspberry*

I thought we had a containment thread for this rubbish.

Also if I remember right the stat was that Spurs were unbeaten in their previous 39 against newly-promoted sides. We were game 40.

Back