• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Miserable Old Git Awaits Fourth Round Draw

Norman Deeley

Dean Saunders's Press Officer
Reaction score
God, I hate all this fan banter bollocks that goes with the Cup draw these days. Just do it on the wireless at 12/30 on Monday lunchtime FFS.

Anyway, Wolves or Manchester Ticket Shysters vs Watford or Tranmere

Man City at home to whoever the worst team left is, as that now appears to be the rules of the competition

I'm all for worthless nostalgia but the widespread pining to have the draw on the fucking radio in the middle of the working day makes absolutely no sense :icon_lol: I barely know anyone who owns a radio other than in the car. Even fewer who actually listen to it.

It's like wistfully thinking about the days of 56k dial-up internet.

Boro or Spurs away.

Did strike me the other day that we've had five straight Premier League draws in the Third Round (West Ham, Stoke, Swansea, Liverpool, Man Utd) which is a pretty harsh sequence.

Radio is the only way I could hear it during the day, using your phone in works time is a no no and I'm not usually near a computer, which would also be frowned on anyway....I'm happy to have it in the evening with all the bollocks

Northampton Town away

Always knew Jaime Lannister was a c*nt.

Fucking Watford

Never been to Tranmere so that’d do me.

Reckon that they will lose to Tranmere so it's not really an issue - just need to get past MU away now.

Easily one of the most boring round of matches in cup history.

Well, there you go, got that one right - albeit away. Why did David O'Leary have his hands all over Alex Scott on Prime time TV?

Back