• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Captain

New Captain?

• Total voters
Think it should be Lemina, but will be stunned if anybody besides Dawson.

I could maybe see it going to David Garcia if our interest there is real.

It'll be the most senior person in the starting XI, whether that's appearances for the club or age.

I could maybe see it going to David Garcia if our interest there is real.
What happened the last time we bought a player in the Summer and immediately made him Captain . . . .

Last edited:
What happened the last time we bought a player in the Summer add immediately made him Captain . . . .
I'd say the problem there was more that the player was a dick rather than buying him and making him captain being the cause.

The RoJo thing was a clusterfuck all around. Johnson was the wrong man to give it to and Karl Henry was the wrong man to strip it from (not because he was a good captain).

I think Henry was a good captain if you ask the players. Stripping Henry and giving it to Johnson definitely caused some divisions as a lot of players from that era have said so on podcasts and the like since. The fact that Johnson then started acting the cock probably just compounded the issue.

What happened the last time we bought a player in the Summer add immediately made him Captain . . . .
Difference here is we're not stripping the captaincy from anybody.

Garcia is actually a bit shit, rather have Kilman
Have you seen much of Garcia? I know nothing about him and don't think I've seen him play but I only read good things about him from the Spanish fans when I looked previously.

Have you seen much of Garcia? I know nothing about him and don't think I've seen him play but I only read good things about him from the Spanish fans when I looked previously.
I think this particular poster may have let one of his sons take over his account.

No not seen him, I posted that last night under the influence, it was tongue in cheek.

Real lack of options at the minute isn't there.
I've gone for Lemina, at least that way there's less chance of him being sent off for his 'aggressive running' towards referees...

Unless Lop does a Roger Johnson (which would involve actually signing someone...), it's gonna be Max (who, interestingly, used to play futsal for England).

Back