• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Far too yellow again, we don't play in yellow.

I can't wait until we get rid of that sponsor. I wouldn't mind so much if their logo wasn't so awful.

I like it, but the sponsor ruins it. Will probably get it

Doesn't look as yellow on the website. Looks like that's going to be the permanent colour based on the blurb. Sponsor aside, I like it

Also looks like Coady has been back in then, given I doubt he shot the promo video before the Euros

Yep, it doesn't matter how good the kit is, with that sponsor
Looks like that's going to be the permanent colour based on the blurb.
It feels like that's been said a few times.

It's about time though, there can't be another team that changes the colour of their brand as often as we do, it's a mess.

I don’t mind the colour. Like the first Adidas one, I presume it will actually look less yellow than it does in pictures. I prefer it to be more yellow than orange anyway.

Also looks like Coady has been back in then, given I doubt he shot the promo video before the Euros
If those photos were taken this week, Raul Jiménez must have had his hair coloured just for the photo shoot ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jlo
In terms of colour, then its always a contentious issue, is it Gold, is it old gold, and what colour is a base metal in any case?

Personally I can't stand the orange efforts over the years and this (not at all owing to nostalgia) is my favourite kit colour

wolves kit.jpg

It’s fine. Just a standard shirt. I prefer them when they are plain like the first PL shirt. This looks less yellow than that though so happy days.

If you look at the Wolves Instagram story the last one is a ‘reveal’ of Trincao being number 11 and you can see the coulour of the shirt is a lot more orange irl than in the initial launch video

Design is ok but the collar is crap, the socks are crap and the sponsor is still the worst thing about the kit.

It's a hard no from me.

It also looks too tight and doesn't fit properly. Creases all round Pod's nipples, and Silva's shoulders.

Basic shirt design pretty good, and I like the look of the colour. Sponsor absolutely ruins it.

The socks are ghastly.

Just ordered mine, as i do every season. I wish the Megastore would give some indication when they well be sent out. As for the sponsor, no not good, but IMO, better than the "Money Shop". That was another Moxey gaffe.

I quite like it, certainly more than the last 2 Adidas efforts. Colour is fine, socks are superb, and the sponsor will peel off easily enough if you know what you're doing. Shame they don't sell a sponsor-free version like some clubs.

If we sold them sponsor free, i dont think we would get as much sponsor money.
Oh no doubt. Think it’s really only West Ham that do it now. City used to but I just checked their website and there’s no option anymore.

Imagine buying the £100 version. Nuts

Again one of the benfits of buying the junior tops, no gambling, although after someon pointed out the Chode off the Sliverbug logo I'm a little uneasy with my boys running around with that on their top

Back