• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

It comes down to personal preference I suppose but I defy anyone to say "it isn't that yellow".

E6V_xlAUUAAeBIw

Personally I like yellower shirts - they provide the best contrast with black and look better on tv, but each to their own. Sponsor logo ruins it, but that's life.
What the hell are those waves on Donk's back? Pointless and ruin the shirt.

Like you say its all individual preference, but mine for colour is the first one (top left) if it wasn't for the horrendous sponsor logo it wouldn't be bad at all.....who ever thought a blue/red on white logo would go with 'old gold' needs to leave the drugs alone

I'd be amazed if it is more yellow than the W88 shirt, but it looks it in DW's post.

Out of that lot, I like the first Puma top the best.

The worst is obviously the last Burrdshit one, a fucking rag. We deserved to go down just for that.

New one looks the best colour to me out of all of those.

The first PL shirt was yellower than it shows in that image

Attachments

• _106053456_raul_jimenez_getty.jpg
    _106053456_raul_jimenez_getty.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
HRchQNqL

I mean it's yellow, no ifs, no buts.

"You have to give Vinny Clark credit".

Those socks are... a choice.

I like it overall, though.

From those i like the puma first in the second row from the left, i mean for the color(goldish)

In terms of colour, from the picture above it's the first Burrda one.
And I know I'm literally the only person in the World that liked their last one...

In terms of colour, from the picture above it's the first Burrda one.
And I know I'm literally the only person in the World that liked their last one...
The one from the Solbakken/Saunders year?

In terms of design, that one is still my favorite shirt we've ever had (that I've seen us wear, at least). Obviously people who bought a replica didn't have many good things to say about the quality of the materials, though...

Some of the Pantone Golds,

Attachments

• Golden Yellow.jpg
    Golden Yellow.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • honey gold.jpg
    honey gold.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Pearl Gold.jpg
    Pearl Gold.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Old Gold.jpg
    Old Gold.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
I’ll prob get one, but usually happier picking one in the clubshop so I can conduct my own quality control. I remember having to get a second opinion from the shop manger when I returned a shirt with a wonky sponsor on it.

Back