• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 15/16

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Bristol City

Sheffield United

Sheffield-United-15-16-Home-Kit%2B(4).jpg

Bradford City

IMG_4810-1.jpg

I was about to rant about the awful pinstripe shite being given to the Blades, and then I scrolled down to the Bradford shirt. That is absolutely fucking hideous.

Apparently the Blades kit is a 125th anniversary job, they're even changing the badge back to the original design for one season only. Makes me hate the pinstripes a little less but it still doesn't look anything like a Sheffield United kit to me.

The Bristol kit is ace. Makes a change from the usual Puma/Nike templates. Their current kit is quite nice as well although the away kit is an eyesore.

Bradford... Just... No.

That Bristol kit is smart, sponsor maybe a bit on the large side but not enough to do any real damage overall.

Both of those Bradford kits are revolting.

Love the Brizzle kit but don't recognize that manufacturer logo. Is Bristol Sport a local company? Lovely gesture by the club if so.

The butt sponsor is pretty awful, though.

Love the Brizzle kit but don't recognize that manufacturer logo. Is Bristol Sport a local company? Lovely gesture by the club if so.

The butt sponsor is pretty awful, though.

If I'm not mistaken the owner of Brizsle owns Bristol sport as well

Ah. Well that doesn't seem so charitable now. Still neat tho. Obviously he's hired a good design team.

I thought the FA put a limit on the size of advertising logos a few years back amid fears of footballers resembling FI drivers.

In seriousness, that's entirely possible, but I doubt such a policy is anything like ironclad. We'll all be looking like Liga MX pretty soon...

People give 80s fashion a lot of shit but for my money the 90s were exponentially worse. There was at least a certain amount of charm to the tackiness of the 80s. The 90s was like everyone chugged gallons of rainbow paint and vomited all over each other.

Alan 41 years ago, still in goal but wearing a little bit of classic class!

View attachment 926

School team wore all blue and I got my own shirt for GK as the yellow one they had was full of holes. 41 years later and I still follow the old gold

And this was a classic green and black number from 1982 from a newspaper picture so not in colour

View attachment 927

People give 80s fashion a lot of shit but for my money the 90s were exponentially worse. There was at least a certain amount of charm to the tackiness of the 80s. The 90s was like everyone chugged gallons of rainbow paint and vomited all over each other.

God yeah, the 90s was loads worse than the 80s. It was the decade that fashion didn't bother with and a load of kids designed the clothes.

The new kits thread is one of my favourite threads every year. Cheers Lycan for posting the first batch of monstrosities! Apart from the Bristol one.

I know it's all just really a cash grab by already rich cunts, but this time of year is so exciting. I love the fact that kits change annually.

That Bradford nightmare is like Brisbane Broncos meets a Burnley kit from when they were sponsored by Endsleigh.

Truly, utterly, fucking unbelievably ghastly.

Reminds me of Croatia mixed with the really bad Europa League ref shirts from a year or two ago.

Back