• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 15/16

A few Puma kits out with v-necks and shoulder panels, I expect our new shirt will copy this template

I work with a Bradford fan who is not impressed with either kit.

Also where is the black piping or collar. Bradford have some black on the kit every year as a memorial and I can't see any?

Charlton

Crewe

Crewe-Alexandra-Kit-2015-16.jpg

Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury-Errea-Kit-15-16.jpg

I like the Charlton kit. Shrewsbury one is fairly horrible, too much yellow for Salop as well. Reminds me of a Parma kit for some reason.

For Arsenal's sake, that shirt Giroud has just been shown wearing had better not be their new kit.

That Charlton one is decent, as is Shrewsburys away kit.

Back to the Badford monstrosity.... It's so bad, you can't even see the clubs badge in amongst those squares, it's terrible.

Celtic's new New Balance shirt

celtic-home-15-16-595x389.jpg

How long have we signed a deal with puma for our shirts? Would love to move to Nike- they make fantastic shirts.

Pretty impressed with the design of the Puma shirts so far tbh, an incredible step up from Burrdshit. Not a massive fan of the lilac colour last season on the away shirt but some loved it - I'd always prefer a black or white away shirt personally, this year's was spot on. Quality has been fine on the ones I've bought though as with any mass-produced piece of clothing using cheapish materials some people will have a horror story to tell.

If we went with Nike then we wouldn't get a bespoke design, we aren't a big enough club (and therefore, don't sell enough shirts worldwide) to make it worth their while, we'd get one of their off the shelf designs in Wolves colours, the kind you can order for your Sunday League team if you so desire.

Puma is fine by me, just wish they would tone down the orange. Any word on when the new one will be unveiled?

Puma is fine by me, just wish they would tone down the orange. Any word on when the new one will be unveiled?

Sponsorship announcement imminent apparently

milan-home-15-16.jpg

Milan wore their new shirt for 2015-16 yesterday v Roma. Gone back to the traditional 5 black stripes and 4 red. They're sticking with the cross of St Ambrose again for the logo.

It seems like new shirts are being released earlier and earlier. How long until clubs decide to use two home shirts per season?

That shirt is beautiful.
I like shirts that traditionally should be striped to actually be striped, rather than 2/3 stripes on the front and a blank panel on the back.

Really Like the AC Milan shirt.

Anderlecht

rsc-anderlecht-2015-2016-adidas-home-football-shirt.jpg

Valencia Away

valencia-2015-2016-adidas-home-football-shirt.jpg

Bayern Home

bayern-munich-2015-2016-adidas-home-football-shirt.jpg

Stoke Home

stoke-city-2015-2016-new-balance-home-football-shirt.jpg

Liverpool Home

liverpool-2015-2016-new-balance-home-football-shirt.jpg

Back