• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to say Sky have suspended betting - it's on...

Edit: Looks like everywhere has suspended on Oddschecker

Didn't some of you guys get Hoddle to Newcastle suspended with the bookies once based on a complete lie :ROFLMAO:

Odds fell a load based on something Vis had said I believe

IIRC the William Hill traders added Hoddle after reading MM or the Express&Star forums and then a few miscreants stuck a couple of quid on to shorten the odds.

I don't remember Elgin - I do remember the other three, especially the grand return of Freddy Eastwood (I think)

Elgin was the birth place of the Vital Football fun.

Managed to persuade the BBC that they were signing Rufus Brevitt (you know a full pro joining a team that would pay him around £100 a week) and then the best story was linking an Elgin player, Stuart Cummings, with numerous clubs then settling on WBA. Did a story saying Bryan Robson had sent his scouts to watch him. The Sun ran that bollocks and added in Robson was impressed with the reports!
His agent got interviewed, the Elgin manager was interviewed and the player himself.

He left Elgin for...Montrose

It's a shame but not surprised: he's on an upward trajectory with QPR, clearly, and he wasn't exactly our first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back