• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with logic. I was simply trying to put a little bit of a positive spin on things at a time when it is so easy to be ultra negative. I too am very concerned about many things but refuse to accept we are doomed just yet.
This... I know it's a bit grim at the moment, but we're still in fucking October, just.
It's not like we're bottom and 3 points clear of the next club. and it's Christmas... (Very few clubs who are bottom at Christmas survive relegation, bullshit, bullshit).
Let's try not to focus on suppositions and go full tilt on them, We know what it looks like, but we don't ACTUALLY know! But there's an awful lot of fixating on stuff that we assume.

My thoughts on a new manager are easy .
We need someone who spits , spits orders , spits at under achieving players, spits and rants all game expecting more .
We have had 2 lovely managers nice guys , we don't need that , we now need an asshole .
Alex Ferguson
Arsen Wenger
Antonio Conte
Jose mourinho
Roy keene

Please give our beloved team someone who can rip off a hair dryer , scream at these premadonas and get a result .
Thats my take

So we have a team of premadonas (sic) so the way to get the best out of them is screaming at them? Yep that'll work

Christ. Can we please just hire someone so we never have to read a post like that ever again.
I retract nothing , I would even take big Sam right now .
Each of the mentioned managers have won it all .
Whatch Traore walk about when we don't have the ball , somebody comes towards him he passes them off to someone else , he could have stolen the ball or tackled the player numerous times but he is saving his energy for his one lungbusting run .
If Traore had Neves work rate he could be one of tge best in the world .
Lose Mouhtinoh and Neves and we are a 3rd division team AGAIN !!!
Christ. Can we please just hire someone so we never have to read a post like that ever again.

The longer this goes on the more my mind begins to wonder about Dyche, is his time at Burnley so ingrained that style is all he is? Or could he have a similar Howe style shift when with a different team with better resources. Probably not but it's late and I am bored.

I had no idea if he had managed anyone other than Burnley and went to check his wiki, and the photo of him appears to be doing a press conference at Wolves which if nothing else seems odd that is the photo someone would upload.

I retract nothing , I would even take big Sam right now .
Each of the mentioned managers have won it all .
Whatch Traore walk about when we don't have the ball , somebody comes towards him he passes them off to someone else , he could have stolen the ball or tackled the player numerous times but he is saving his energy for his one lungbusting run .
If Traore had Neves work rate he could be one of tge best in the world .
Lose Mouhtinoh and Neves and we are a 3rd division team AGAIN !!!
So much rubbish in here. I'll take pint of what you've been drinking

I am sorry I used the word spit ( no I am not ) I want someone with passion , someone who cares someone that will demand the most from what we have .
Nunos press conferences ..
We play good .
We play well .
We play some nice football.
But Nuno you lost 4-0 .
Yeh but we play nice !!!!

All those games we lost 4-0 under Nuno. All 3 of them, all in the same season.

The forum has collected a new simpleton. Rejoice

I am sorry I used the word spit ( no I am not ) I want someone with passion , someone who cares someone that will demand the most from what we have .
Nunos press conferences ..
We play good .
We play well .
We play some nice football.
But Nuno you lost 4-0 .
Yeh but we play nice !!!!
You do realise Nuno left over 18 months ago? What are you going on about? Utter gibberish

The guy might not have articulated it too well but it's clear he wants the team to show a bit of fight / passion / desire and/or other characteristics a team needs for a relegation scrap.

I don't think that's too controversial tbh

The guy might not have articulated it too well but it's clear he wants the team to show a bit of fight / passion / desire and/or other characteristics a team needs for a relegation scrap.

I don't think that's too controversial tbh
Managers ranting and raving at players went out of fashion the same time that Britpop did.

Managers ranting and raving at players went out of fashion the same time that Britpop did.
I'm not saying that's what I want. OP wants the players to show a bit more fight, I don't agree with a shouty manager being the way to do that. But I do agree that we need more 'grit'.

Fwiw, and maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's very pleasant to be calling a new member a simpleton etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back