• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sporting are 5th, 9 points off the pace already and just suffered a bad loss in the cup. Touch and go whether they go through in the Champions League, they're going to need to beat one of Spurs away or Frankfurt at home and hope.

With that in mind - and I wouldn't judge the results too harshly given how badly the squad got ransacked in the summer (in part by us!) then I would still try to get Amorim.

But I wouldn't put 50p on it happening.

More changes of position than a Tory mini budget.
I want Emery
He's not available and wouldn't come
I know just using him as an example
Why use an example of someone who isn't available?
How do you know he isn't?
you have far too much time on your hands .

Given the finances available to the Premier league teams then almost no one should be unavailable except in very rare circumstances (which would include Lops personal matters).

European clubs and fans spend a lot of time moaning about the unfair distribution of wealth the Prem clubs have over all but Europe's elite, and the advantages that brings, and for once it would be nice if our bloody club fitted that!

The times are saying we have whittled our list down to 3 candidates

Dyche definitely on the left there.

I've heard Ron Atkinson is interested. Coming back to his aborted playing career here.

Christ's sake.

At best I would call that article a fucking mess.

Honest review...lots of words that mean nothing but gone with a title for clickbait reasons to boost visitors to their ad rancid shitstorm of a website
Even the article, calls bullshit on itself by the end

Best get looking for that photo TT

Quote from the Times today…

“Steve Davis will prepare the team for their game away to Crystal Palace on Tuesday but after that the hope is that the club will have appointed a successor to Lage. Historically, given the strong links to Jorge Mendes, the club have tended to opt for managers represented by his GestiFute agency but it is understood that the next incumbent is likely to have different representation.

The club have whittled it down to a shortlist of three candidates with a decision expected to be made this week. While the new Wolves manager will have a list of things to work on, he will know he has a safe pair of hands to help him at the back.”

I was going to go with Alvin, Simon and Theodore personally.

The link doesn’t say and I’m not subscribing to the times. To tight for that
Tredders has posted the comment and they don't say who is in the 3.

Will guess Nuno and Beale are 2 of them.

Tredders has posted the comment and they don't say who is in the 3.

Will guess Nuno and Beale are 2 of them.
Apologies, must’ve missed that.

Was reading about Beale today. Probably gets me excited/curious the most. Maybe comes with a greater risk but greater ceiling.

Fuck it. I’m all in on the Bealemobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back