• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be fuming if we appointment Rob Edwards.

Although he was possibly interviewed for a coaching role rather than manager so maybe I should calm down a bit!
Alex Richards has confirmed this!

Though left he has left it open that if Edwards impressed then potentially he could get the managers post

Rob Edwards as a coach seems like a decent move. I guess they want in-house coaching rather than relying on a manager's own coaching team?

He's being linked with Championship clubs as head coach he isn't going to come here on the coaching team

I wonder then if they're thinking Rob Edwards until JL has finished looking after his father.

Been suggested it's caretaker until after the WC and then JL turns up. Being brutal Steve Davis' managerial record is as good at the same level

Been suggested it's caretaker until after the WC and then JL turns up. Being brutal Steve Davis' managerial record is as good at the same level
By who? Someone with a degree of knowledge or some desperate look at me that's on Twitter?

What's Terry Connor doing now?

I felt like that as soon as Lop turned us down, who was it that did after McCarthy? Walter Smith and Curbishley?

It really does feel similar to that now, that we are scrabbling around desperately for a "solution".

I felt like that as soon as Lop turned us down, who was it that did after McCarthy? Walter Smith and Curbishley?

It really does feel similar to that now, that we are scrabbling around desperately for a "solution".
Curbs. Deal agreed and he changed his mind overnight

Smith was just Jez calling him to see if he would be interested and he just said no.
Bruce was close but the fans reaction ended that one.

A big payoff from Watford and an interview back at Wolves. He must think all his Christmases have come at once.

We could wait until after the WC and employ Southgate. We've had success in the past with ex England managers. 🤔

By who? Someone with a degree of knowledge or some desperate look at me that's on Twitter?
On The Wolves Report podcast including Jacqui Oatley, nothing more than speculation though. I gave her some shit when she worked with Spiers but when in a less corporate environment she was very good tonight. Have a listen. Interesting she said Martins isn't Mendes now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back