• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suggestion that there are players in the dressing room who are anti Nuno.........I wonder who they are ?

I wonder are there enough of them to prevent him coming ?
I wonder why you put spaces before your question marks.

How about you tell us and whilst you're at it have an opinion on who those players are you allude to.

Come early January when it looks pretty obvious that we’re going down how do you then attract an “ outstanding candidate”?
Pretty much telling them to come here to put a relegation on their cv. It really wouldn’t surprise if they go round the houses and then on the 3rd Jan they announce how delighted they’re that SD is staying in charge until the end of the season.

Come early January when it looks pretty obvious that we’re going down how do you then attract an “ outstanding candidate”?
Pretty much telling them to come here to put a relegation on their cv. It really wouldn’t surprise if they go round the houses and then on the 3rd Jan they announce how delighted they’re that SD is staying in charge until the end of the season.
Molineux will be toxic by then and quite possibly violent towards Shi.

Shi is a complete and utter moron, who still has this perfect knack of saying something publicly, and then that coming back to bite him on his arse literally days later. The bloke just does. not. learn.

Of course, we need a new manager right now.

But his official statement, claiming there are "no outstanding candidates" now means he's bent himself over a barrel, because he isn't going to go back on his words less than a week later. So he's hamstrung us to limp along to the new year, being turned over week in week out, with a league 2 at best manager in charge (who happens to be a Wolves fan). All the while, Villa have let Gerrard go and they'll have an adequate replacement signed up and in place within a week or two, max.

We all know by now that Jeff Shi is wrong. We also all know that Jeff Shi cannot admit he is wrong.

I think it was Tony that wrote a list of about 20 odd examples of genuinely appalling business decisions from Shi that have resulted in us being where we are. Fosun could easily dismiss him today if they wanted, but they won't. Very rarely does a man in his position get dismissed. But the absolute minimum the charlatan could do is finally admit he needs help, and to recruit ASAP people in to the team to assist him. He won't, though. Because of this -

We all know by now that Jeff Shi is wrong. We also all know that Jeff Shi cannot admit he is wrong.

Molineux will be toxic by then and quite possibly violent towards Shi.
Would be interested to hear if any other stands apart from the South Bank directed any abuse towards the direction of the Billy Wright Upper yesterday.

A generation has passed since the last meaningful protest outside the Billy Wright Stand. People vent their displeasure on here and social media these days. I can't see Jeff's car being turned onto it's roof anytime soon.

Would be interested to hear if any other stands apart from the South Bank directed any abuse towards the direction of the Billy Wright Upper yesterday.

A generation has passed since the last meaningful protest outside the Billy Wright Stand. People vent their displeasure on here and social media these days. I can't see Jeff's car being turned onto it's roof anytime soon.
If things are the same in the new year I think there may well be.

There were definitely songs against Sellars in the Steve Bull Upper (J10 massive)

I joined in, not alone, from the BW lower. Did get some odd looks mind 🤣

I wonder why you put spaces before your question marks.

How about you tell us and whilst you're at it have an opinion on who those players are you allude to.
The spaces were not an indication that I knew who the players are . I would be only guessing , no different to a lot of people .

A lot of the players have left that were here in Nuno's time , but not all .

I genuinely don't know enough to know the reaction of someone like Jonny or Moutinho to Nuno's possible return .

Others who were there when Nuno left were Neves , Semedo , Jiminez , Podence , Neto , RAN , and then there are the younger players .

It was a genuine question . I suppose in addition , I'm wondering if that cohort is significant enough to prevent it happening or being effective .

Shi should be on to Mendes right now and tell him we want Amorim pronto if his release fee is only £10m. We could also gatecrash Villa’s party.

Problem with Amorim is he is a guy with very strong convictions and he does not believe in abandoning a project half way through.

Even if Wolves show up with a pile of money i really doubt he would leave Sporting right away.

Another problem: Amorim is not a Mendes guy and Im not sure he is in good terms with him.

Few years back, before accepting Braga offer, Amorim was invited for Benfica U23 team.

He refused. The reason was never known but it seems like he was not ok with being a manager and having so little decision power (which is something common among all Mendes network clubs).

Shi should be on to Mendes right now and tell him we want Amorim pronto if his release fee is only £10m. We could also gatecrash Villa’s party.

It's too late.
We aren't going to collapse in a heap.
We are not collapsing in a heap.
We have collapsed in a heap.
The genie is out of the bottle and its not going to go back in.
There is no recovery from here.
We are down.

All team spirit has disappeared and a pointless, goal-less, Wolverhampton Winter is now looking less and less attractive.

Any new guy comes in while Shi and Sellars are still here we will get more oar-poking interference and ill-informed micromanagement. The decent players know that, and that the project is in the ditch. Anybody who is anybody is now plotting their escape route.

Jonny is halfway along the tunnel.

I hope its not true but would be a cap in hand and Jorge going well you can have this one you judas bastards

The man that saw Spurs fans get his job offer removed inside 24 hours. Very much, as Johnny says, a Zenga but with more anger issues but probably less trips to Dubai.

Last edited:
Gattuso........no thank you .

We're in a very poor place , but we shouldn't have to go to that level to hire someone - we can surely do better than that .

I cannot see any of the hierarchy at the club being sacked under the current owners. I am not confident the squad, especially our overseas players are up to relegation dogfight, mentally. We go down and we lose our (so called) marque players, meaning a massive rebuild which would more than likely mean we could kiss goodbye to an immediate return. Our best hope is a) Jeff does a u turn and goes a hunting right now for a manager, b) He/they are prepared to spend to bring a decent candidate in and c) I`m wrong about the mentality of some of our players. That`s me, glass half full. Cannot comment on the match as I spent half of it looking for a stream, ended up listening to comms.

Less than a week ago there were no outstanding candidates and now Gattuso is acceptable. You’re having a laugh Mr Shi.

Less than a week ago there were no outstanding candidates and now Gattuso is acceptable. You’re having a laugh Mr Shi.
Hold on. Zero evidence of this actually being true.

Enough to be fucked off at but a random thing posted by a betting account is not one. If we are going to start getting fucked off at Jeff for made up shit* then we won't have enough hours in the day to abuse him

*Obvs if true, your statement stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back