• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Actually thinking about it, Pete's Plaice definitely is cheaper. They'll do you pie, chips and a sauce in a box for around a fiver, easy (you've got to be going gravy with a pie though, surely). Nip next door to the Co-Op to get a can of pop if you must.

I appreciate this information is of no use now...

Actually thinking about it, Pete's Plaice definitely is cheaper. They'll do you pie, chips and a sauce in a box for around a fiver, easy (you've got to be going gravy with a pie though, surely). Nip next door to the Co-Op to get a can of pop if you must.

I appreciate this information is of no use now...
I'm here till Saturday so must get my fill in whilst I can. I did pop into the co op next door and changed some money and got a double decker for the trip to the hotel!

Actually I just swung by the fish and chip shop opposite the science park. Pretty decent mini fish and chips and a can of Rio. Not bad for a lunch time!

Nah, mushy peas with a pie...
I'll accept as an alternative.

I'm not anti-curry sauce by any means but in a box meal it's a no go, I don't want it interfering with the gravy in a steak and kidney pie and it can get the fuck away from fish if I have that. It goes on the chips only, but that's impractical in a box.

a good chippy is like a good car mechanic. once you find a good one, you don't go elsewhere!

Pie - Peas (there should be gravy enough in the pie)
Fish - Peas/Curry
Sausages - Gravy/Curry
Chips - Gravy/Curry

Definitely gonna have to have one of those tonight now...

Pie - Peas (there should be gravy enough in the pie)
Fish - Peas/Curry
Sausages - Gravy/Curry
Chips - Gravy/Curry

Definitely gonna have to have one of those tonight now...

In a pot though, I can't be eating soggy chips

The Island House (near where the signs still insist Sega World is, honest) is well worth a go for those local to Wolves. They've got a restaurant as well as a takeaway.

Used to be this SHIT pub but don't hold that against it.

ZPUI4CON4BCP7LMEDY6A2743TA.jpg

Surely it's got to be just salt n vinegar with fish and chips along with mushy peas. Curry sauce is for...well curry, I'll have none of your trendy modern ways. Oh and as for your furrin style mayo with chips, just fuck off.

what's really annoying is that i now wanting a chippy tea but no chance of it happening!

Reactions: b3h
Over here it's chips and salsa. But chips aren't chips.
It's fries and ketchup, but they're better on their own.

The Island House (near where the signs still insist Sega World is, honest) is well worth a go for those local to Wolves. They've got a restaurant as well as a takeaway.

Used to be this SHIT pub but don't hold that against it.

ZPUI4CON4BCP7LMEDY6A2743TA.jpg
Was that the Croft?

EDIT: probably a question for those older than DW!

Was always The Island House when I lived in Fordhouses. But I only moved there in 2005. Wouldn't know before that.

Back