• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

No, you take your time Ticketmaster

1691747930421.png

(not Wolves related)

Scrolling through my apps yesterday looking for twitter and couldn't find it. Literally looking for about ten minutes and getting really frustrated. Forgot it had turned to fucking X. Prick
3 times yesterday, while slightly hungover I opened the x app instead of Uber, why change it to all black

Why?
What's she done?

Tried to build a spa and pool on her private property named the Captain Tom building without planning permission.

Attempted to take a six figure salary as chair of the Captain Tom Foundation which was blocked by the Charity Commission.

Charged thousands for charity appearances to her and her partners business.

Captain Tom Foundation under investigation and no longer accepting donations.

People who smoke in pub doorways.

Bad enough having to walk through a plume of smoke to get in or out of the place but even in the sanctuary of indoors you still get the blowback and it’s really, really unpleasant.

I always went into the beer garden. Which was fine except on a sunny day when the anti smoking mafia want to sit in the garden.

It is annoying sat out in the garden when the next table lights up, but there has to be a compromise and I think you have to just accept it as one of those things.

Quite a few pubs have designated outdoor areas for both camps which is ideal if at all possible.

What a fucking twat that daughter of Captain Tom Moore is.
I did think when they flew off to Barbados during the pandemic something was dodgy. But suppose he got to meet Cliff Richard and Russ Abbot.

It is annoying sat out in the garden when the next table lights up, but there has to be a compromise and I think you have to just accept it as one of those things.

Quite a few pubs have designated outdoor areas for both camps which is ideal if at all possible.
I 100% agree. Obviously smokers now have to go outside and that should be understood and dealt with by all. Seperate areas outside seems the most sensible. Over here there are outdoor areas for both requirements and it seems to work well.

If pubs don’t want smokers congregating by the door they probably shouldn’t leave ashtrays right by the door, which seems very common in Blighty.

People who are so scared of wasps, they act like a spitting cobra is lurching towards them whenever a solitary bloody insect appears within 10 fucking feet of them. Fucking pack it in, it's only a fucking wasp.

Yes, I've spent the last 5 days camping with my kids.

People who are so scared of wasps, they act like a spitting cobra is lurching towards them whenever a solitary bloody insect appears within 10 fucking feet of them. Fucking pack it in, it's only a fucking wasp.

Yes, I've spent the last 5 days camping with my kids.
Fun fact: the whole "they die when they sting" thing is actually specific to humans; our skin grips the stinger more strongly than it is attached to the abdomen of the bug.

Just tell your kids that we're all secretly anti-wasp weapons!

Fun fact: the whole "they die when they sting" thing is actually specific to humans; our skin grips the stinger more strongly than it is attached to the abdomen of the bug.

Just tell your kids that we're all secretly anti-wasp weapons!
Wasps don't die when they sting. You're thinking of bees.

All Wasps are pricks

Undeniable.

But unless you're allergic to being stung by them (in which case, carry on) the reaction to them is more annoying than the fuckers themselves.

Back