• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Carbs, veggies, and dairy... You don't need to dress that shit up too much.

This is the inverse of the hot dog/bratwurst (yes I know they are not the same thing but over here they're eaten pretty much the same way) problem, where adding too many toppings gets you sideways looks (unless you're in Chicago, the weirdos).
Dirty Harry got annoyed by a colleague putting ketchup on a hot dog

Agree on massive burgers. I wanna be able to just get my gob round it without things turning messy. You can still get a bit of bacon, cheese and salad on it

Dirty Harry got annoyed by a colleague putting ketchup on a hot dog
I, too, am I member of the "mustard only" club.

Although, I have been known to throw some slaw on top, basic bitch of a North Carolinian that I am.

@Deutsch Wolf fully agreed on overstacked burgers and the like. I would like to eat my food, not vore it.

In a previous life I cooked a simple dinner, Cumberland Sausage, Mashed potatoes, peas and gravy, and was fascinated to find my brother in law spending the next 12 or 15 minutes minutely picking every single finely cut piece of onion out of the mashed potato. At the end he had a little pyramid of chopped onion on the side of his plate.

When you get over here please try and hot dog with a ton of Coleman's Mustard on
The Norwich company?

I can pop down to Walmart and get a bottle right now.

Two things I've not been able to eat (well, enjoy eating) since I came back from Germany (frighteningly, 21 years ago now). Hot dogs and döner kebabs. Once you've had the real deal then you cannot accept pale imitations.

1566-14589382.webp

oz-urfa-kebap-haus.jpg

In a previous life I cooked a simple dinner, Cumberland Sausage, Mashed potatoes, peas and gravy, and was fascinated to find my brother in law spending the next 12 or 15 minutes minutely picking every single finely cut piece of onion out of the mashed potato. At the end he had a little pyramid of chopped onion on the side of his plate.
This would trigger me.

I'm picturing Richard Dreyfuss in Close Encounters Of The Third Kind

1688654884299.png

Two things I've not been able to eat (well, enjoy eating) since I came back from Germany (frighteningly, 21 years ago now). Hot dogs and döner kebabs. Once you've had the real deal then you cannot accept pale imitations.

1566-14589382.webp
What in holy hell is that supposed to be?

I absolutely love Colman's English Mustard, prefer it to any of the so called fancy mustards available
Local pub have a Ham and Mustard sandwich on the menu and there must have been some poor spreading going on or a crafty dollop left on purpose. Took a bite and, well it took me a few mins to recover. My nose felt like a flame thrower had paid it a visit.

Enjoyed the rest of the sandwich mind...

Hot dogs I like finely diced onion, ketchup and mustard. I quite like American mustard as you can slather more of it on.

A big no to chilli or cheese on them.

Local pub have a Ham and Mustard sandwich on the menu and there must have been some poor spreading going on or a crafty dollop left on purpose. Took a bite and, well it took me a few mins to recover. My nose felt like a flame thrower had paid it a visit.

You really shouldn't give me ideas for when you pop over :D

If your nose doesn't burn you're not using enough!

Back