• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

There's a few things I dont like but not many.
Tomato sauce, anything pickled, anything with really hot chillies in it.
Going out for a meal with my DiL is a nightmare.
Only likes, fish and chips.
Burger (with no sauce or anything else on it).
Chicken but only with boiled potatoes and carrots, no other veg.
Crisps, cheap white bread. Processed Ham.

Haven’t scrolled through whole thread but “evil” exists backwards in “olives” - Q.E.D.

OIP.-1WwepTNGUE7hFT0b1l7zwAAAA

Carolina style(Onions,chili,cole slaw) is the only way to eat hot dogs or bratwursts. Fight me.

The graphics for the BBC cricket highlights. The morons who watch the 100 and presumably like this sort of complete shit aren’t watching this and they’re giving me a right headache.

The graphics for the BBC cricket highlights. The morons who watch the 100 and presumably like this sort of complete shit aren’t watching this and they’re giving me a right headache.
That'll be your man Jake's company

People who automatically put salt and/or pepper on their food without trying it first.

Used to be guilty of this myself but a chef once explained how disrespectful that is. They spend a lot of time carefully preparing and seasoning food correctly and customers don’t even give them the courtesy of tasting it. Imagine taking that care then someone mullering the flavours with salt and pepper without even sampling it first.

We probably all tend to do it but if you stop for a moment and watch diners do it instinctively you can see why it would really piss them off.

Yeah they can do, but why wouldn’t you taste it first?

(I do invariably add pepper, but that’s just a bad habit I need to get out of)

People who automatically put salt and/or pepper on their food without trying it first.

Used to be guilty of this myself but a chef once explained how disrespectful that is. They spend a lot of time carefully preparing and seasoning food correctly and customers don’t even give them the courtesy of tasting it. Imagine taking that care then someone mullering the flavours with salt and pepper without even sampling it first.

We probably all tend to do it but if you stop for a moment and watch diners do it instinctively you can see why it would really piss them off.
Totally agree with this.

I see people reach for the salt as soon as the plate is in front of them and I inevitably shout "I've seasoned it already!"

Always thought it was an incredibly rude thing to do

Do what you like? People have differing tastes, Chef's wanging on about how their food should be enjoyed are akin to the (clearly correct) people telling others to like Olives.

Back